Frangipani Beach Resort joins in on the first Anguilla Twitter chat
During this coming week, we’ll be participating in Anguilla’s first twitter chat where we’ll be talking about all things Anguilla and fielding questions from those looking for some insight. Co-hosted by Nori from Anguilla-beaches.com and the Caribbean Tourist Board, hotels, restaurants, and locals alike will be doling out stories, thoughts and insights with fellow Anguillaphiles.
Get involved in the conversation
If you’ve participated in a Twitter chat previously, you know how this all works. If you haven’t, here’s the scoop on how to get involved:
- Sign into your Twitter account. If you don’t have a Twitter account yet, sign up here with your own handle. Keep in mind, you don’t have to participate, you can always just ‘listen in’.
- In the search bar in the upper right hand corner of the screen, type in #AnguillaLive to see the conversation. When the chat goes live, you’ll see a stream of questions, answers and thoughts from users around the world that are participating in the conversation. Note: You’ll notice that all of the comments shown in this string have a # within the content (or at the end of the comment). For tweets to fall into this thread, they must include the #AnguillaLive hashtag.
- Ready to contribute or ask a question of your own? To compose a new Tweet, head to your homepage where you will see a box prompting you to ‘Compose new Tweet…’. Toss your thoughts into the box (140 characters or less!) and include #AnguillaLive. Your comments will be added to the thread where other folks can respond to you!
- Head back to the conversation to see what others have to say on the topic. If someone mentions you, they’ll include your Twitter handle by using the @ to designate that a comment is meant for you. (e.g. if someone is talking to the Frangipani directly, they will include @frangipaniaxa in their tweet to ensure we see their thoughts.) If you want to mention someone specifically, make sure you include their handle, preceded by the @ symbol.
Feel free to throw in your questions or comments below! If you’re looking for some folks to follow that will be involved in the chat, here are a few people that will get the conversation started:
- Frangipani Beach Resort: @frangipaniaxa
- Shannon Falzon: @lavidashannon
- Nori Evoy: @anguillabeaches
- My Anguilla Vacation: @myanguillavac
- Caribbean Travel: @caribbeantrav
Are there any questions you have that you want to include in our chat this week?